Friday, June 15, 2012

THE DESTRUCTION OF A 25 YEAR OLD MEMORY

This is for all who played on this swing set/sandbox/playhouse. It was sad to come home and see Kory getting rid of it. But it did have to go. It was becoming unsafe. Maybe grandpa Van will build another one some day. There are a couple of pictures below. But Kory worked hard at saving the playhouse portion of it. We appreciate him doing all the hard work. THANK YOU, KORY.

2 comments:

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

Awww, the old playhouse. So many memories. By the way, it's good to see a picture of Van standing. I haven't seen a picture of him since he was in a wheel chair a few months back.

Alli R said...

I remember playing in that playhouse when Kyli was born! And then again when we came out to visit that one summer. I think i was almost 12. Holy cow, its been forever since I've been to Wyoming to see you guys.