Tuesday, January 24, 2012

After Thanksgiving





Brooklyn's first haircut.












The 4 granddaughters after Thanksgiving.











A great day for the girls.
Camie found out that Time Out for Women was going to be in Salt Lake at the Salt Palace in October.  We jumped at the chance to be able to go together and so here we are.  It was amazing!  I thought Women's Conference at BYU was great, TOFW is awesome.  If anyone ever has the chance to attend one please go and enjoy.  It is worth every second.




Kamdyn very proud of her tower.

1 comment:

Debra and JD said...

Hey Susan!! It was fun to see your updates! I miss you! man how come now that we don't have little kids at home...we are even more busy! The grandkids are growing up so big and they are sooo cute!! Check out my blog I put up some updates too! Say hi to Van and hopefully see you this summer or before!